IT Related Trainings
IT Training is specific to the Information Technology (IT) industry, or to the skills necessary for performing information technology related jobs. IT training includes courses related to the application design,application development,application implementation,application support or management of computer-based information systems.
The IT training market is segmented into six broad market segments. Based on our research, these segments reflect how IT training companies focus their suite of offerings and from which areas they derive most of their revenue.
- IT Infrastructure Training focuses on building, sustaining, and managing technical infrastructure.
- Programming and Database Training involves database construction and management, programming language, and similar areas.
- Enterprise Business Applications Training involves software applications that manage organizations’ processes, such as ERP, CRM, call center management, automated billing systems, etc.
- Desktop Applications Training focuses on how to use programs and applications for desktop users.
- Certification Training includes certifications, compliance, exam preparation, or boot camp style training programs.
- Cyber Security Training involves courses and training programs centered on IT network and system security.